Wednesday, May 8, 2024

2024 Collector Club Appreciation Event

 






The email from Breyer went out announcing the 2024 Collector Club Appreciation Event and the models which have been glossed for it. 






This year’s lineup consists of glossy versions of Battlefield Angel, Mojave, the Ideal Series Appaloosa, and Get Rowdy:





To get your free glossy (which ships randomly), Collector Club members need to spend $150 or more on products in the regular Breyer line. It is imperative to follow Breyer’s directions in order to receive the glossy model. You need to add the CC Appreciation model (#9317) to the cart along with the $150 of regular line merchandise, AND the code CLUBAPP24 needs to be added at checkout. If any of these items are missing, Breyer will not make any corrections to your order. Double check that all requirements are met before you actually order! The Collector Club Appreciation Event is slated to run starting April 8th from about 1:00 pm through 10:00 am on April 15, 2024 while supplies last. 



I have skipped the Collector Club Appreciation Event other years when the glossies offered weren’t of interest to me. As I like three out of the four glossies offered, I will most likely be participating in this year’s CC Appreciation event. The glossy I am not fond of is Battlefield Angel as I never warmed up to the mold. Glossy Mojave is my top favorite, followed by the Ideal Series Appaloosa and then Get Rowdy. I am surprised at how much I like the Appaloosa as I initially did not care for the Geronimo mold…and now I have five or six of them, lol. Let’s hope I can break away from work for a few minutes so that I can order!




*Photos are from Breyer’s website.

2 comments:

  1. Most people want Mojave but I have a strong feeling the majority who participate will get the Orren Mixer Appaloosa. Breyer is clearing overstock & there’s got to be more of the Appaloosa sitting in the warehouse. It will be like the CCA with Liberty & Bandera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, the Banderas that nobody wanted! I too think we shall see an abundance of Orren Mixer Appaloosas. I wouldn’t mind getting one; he looks nice as a glossy. The Geronimo mold is one of my accidental congas, even though I don’t have a Bandera.

    ReplyDelete