Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Spring 2024 Releases

 


Hark ye! Spring has arrived at Breyer, and two Spring releases have made their appearance. First up is the Brick and Mortar model, Picante. Described by Breyer as a bay roan Arabian/Quarter Horse cross, she is on the Trotting Arabian Mare (Weather Girl) mold and is limited to 2,500 pieces:






Remember this Sneak Peek square?







The reveal is for the Spring decorator and not my guess of the next Exotic Destinations model. Dubbed Gilded, the gold and blue colors are an homage to the earliest Breyer decorators. Gilded is on the Geronimo mold:







I have to admit I didn’t see that coming, lol. I don’t plan on getting Picante and Gilded is currently in the “Huh, unable to decide” category. The Geronimo mold is one of those unintentional congas for me, and one that keeps growing… 




A quick edit to this post - I found another picture of Picante and Gilded that I wanted to add:











*Photos are Breyer’s, gathered from various places.

No comments:

Post a Comment